Hammond BUSBAR2X10 Copper Ground Bar Kit 2" x 10"
- Electro Tin Plated Copper Bus Bar, 100/300 micro inches of plating.
- The thin tin coating acts as a shield, inhibiting copper oxidization.
- Copper oxidization causes a poor electrical contact which then gets hot and increases the copper oxidization rate.
- Oxides, because of their poor conductivity, also cause arcing at the electrical contacts, eroding the copper.
- 3200 Volt rated Glass-Reinforced Thermoset Polyester insulators
- 180+ seconds of arc resistance
- UL 94 V0 flame resistance
- Mounting bracket holes 0.375” diameter
- Busbar available in 2” or 4” widths
- 10” in length
- 0.25” in thickness
- ¼-20 x 0.75” length stainless steel Phillips machine screw (12 pcs.)
- ¼ stainless steel lock washer (12 pcs.)
- ¼-20 stainless steel hex nut (12 pcs.)
- TAA compliant for GSA Schedule purchases.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America.